Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I was correct in my weather predictions from yesterday. I was correct in the temperatures being colder as the continental polar air mass moved in late last night. I was also correct in predicting that the cloud cover would increase as a result of the low pressure system moving in.

Todays conditions were much colder than yesterday. Temperatures were in the lower teens, with mostly sunny skies in the morning, which gave way to complete cloud cover later in the afternoon. There was no precipitation today. Winds today were coming from the west-northwest.

For tomorrow I predict that the polar air mass is going to move out and lead to increasing temperatures. By looking at the current surface map there is a stationary front to the west which could move this direction bringing possible precipitation and some warmer air.

No comments:

Post a Comment